- Deadline for special session proposals : March 10, 2020
- Deadline for submission of full papers : March 20, 2020
- Notification of acceptance : April 20, 2020
- Deadline for submission of camera-ready : July 27, 2020
- Conference Date : August 26-28, 2020
The IEEE Indonesia Consumer Electronics Society Chapter is soliciting technical papers for oral and poster presentations at the 24th annual conference, IEEE ISCT International Symposium on Consumer Technologies (former International Symposium on Consumer Electronics) that takes place in Bali, Indonesia on 25th – 27th August 2020. Bali famous with for its beach and tropical environment. ISCT is the established forum for innovative research in all technology areas of consumer electronics.
Download CFP : ISCT2020CFP
INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished manuscripts of 2- to 6 page length. Previously published papers or papers under review for other conferences/journals should not be submitted for consideration.
Authors may prepare original work of maximum 6 pages with a 200-word abstract using double-column IEEE conference-format template.
All accepted papers must comply with IEEE format specifications and signed IEEE copyright form, to be submitted to IEEE Xplore database.
- Internet of Things and Internet of Everywhere (IoT)
- Consumer Healthcare Systems (CHS)
- Energy Management of CE Hardware and Software Systems (EMC)
- Application-Specific CE for Smart Cities (SMC)
- Artificial Intelligence in Consumer Technologies (AIC)
- Consumer Technologies Quality and Testing (CTQ)
- Telecom and Network Technologies (TNT)
- AV Systems, Image and Video, Cameras and Acquisition (AVS)
- CE Sensors and MEMS (CSM)
- Smartphone and Mobile Device Technologies (MDT)
- Entertainment, Gaming, Virtual and Augmented Reality (EGV)
- TV, RF and Wireless Technologies (TRW)
- Education in Consumer Technologies Area (EDU)
- Other Technologies Related with CE (MIS)